Hours of work: 9am-6pm
Proposed Start Date: 15/03/2021
Contract Length: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable/competitive salary
Who we are?
City Relay Limited is comprised of two sister companies: City Relay & City Relay Solutions.
City Relay is London's most trusted property management company, specialising in optimising our clients income through short and long let management services. We offer London's leading short let services through our market leading operations, smart pricing and marketing alongside the most competitive long let service in the city, let by our team of qualified experts. Letting property has never been so easy. or so lucrative.
City Relay Solutions is an outsourced operations partner for recognised brands in the short term rental and serviced accommodation sector. We provide all the end-to-end logistical services in the field including:
✓ 24/7 guest support & concierge
✓ Professional five star housekeeping
✓ Hotel quality linens & amenities
✓ Property maintenance & compliance
✓ Tech enabled operations platform, DRIVE
What makes us unique?
We're the only management company providing a full, end-to-end service. We carry out all operations in-house -everything from welcoming guests at our Reception Spaces, personal check-in's, smart pricing, marketing, account management. contract and compliance management, housekeeping, maintenance and much more. Well never outsource so you can be assured your property is always in the best hands.
We work hard to maximise your occupancy and income. We've developed our own pricing software that's designed to get you the best return on your short let property. By analysing real-time data including seasonality and market demand, we're able to automate pricing that maximises occupancy and optimises the nightly rate. For long lets, we negotiate the best monthly rate for you in line with current market rates, simply leaving you to enjoy your earnings.
We're committed to going green. We've introduced a number of initiatives across the business to meet our sustainability goals from eco-friendly partnerships and amenities such as compostable coffee pods to electric, carbon neutral vehicles.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a friendly, smart and dedicated individual to join our team as a Property Account Manager.
- Work with our Account Management team to manage our range of hosts to meet City Relay’s growth objectives and success criteria
- Provide an exceptional service to hosts so our client satisfaction levels and review scores remain the strongest in the industry
- Deliver prompt, thorough and positive communications to our hosts
- Manage your hosts’ records in our CRM system, Hubspot, especially with regard to data accuracy, call records, email records
- Ensure homeowner satisfaction by facilitating an exceptional on-boarding experience
- Work alongside our Distribution and Reservation team to make sure the best results possible are achieved for each of our hosts and their properties
- Problem solving: we love it when a plan comes together but you can’t win them all. Work with teams across the business to find solutions when things go wrong
- Work with stakeholders in the business on other projects and strategies as required
Qualifications and experience:
- 2+ years property management (long and short let and dealing with both professional landlords and personal hosts) or hospitality experience preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Self motivated, driven and passionate about delivering success
- Excellent team player
- A positive attitude
- Negotiable/competitive salary
- Join an exciting industry and a fast-growing start-up
- 15% discount in our City Relay properties for friends and family
- Who doesn't like a birthday cake?! We buy the best cakes
- Day off on the week of your birthday
- Working with an amazing team - young and dynamic