Who we are?
City Relay Limited is comprised of two sister companies: City Relay & City Relay Solutions.
City Relay is London’s most trusted property management company, specialising in optimising our clients’ income through short and long let management services. We offer London’s leading short let services through our market leading operations, smart pricing and marketing alongside the most competitive long let service in the city, let by our team of qualified experts. Letting property has never been so easy or so lucrative.
City Relay Solutions is an outsourced operations partner for recognised brands in the short term rental and serviced accommodation sector. We provide all the end-to-end logistical services in the field including:
✓ 24/7 guest support & concierge
✓ Professional five star housekeeping
✓ Hotel quality linens & amenities
✓ Property maintenance & compliance
✓ Tech enabled operations platform, DRIVE
What makes us unique?
We’re the only management company providing a full, end-to-end service. We carry out all operations in-house – everything from welcoming guests at our Reception Spaces, personal check-ins, smart pricing, marketing, account management, contract and compliance management, housekeeping, maintenance and much more. We’ll never outsource, so you can be assured your property is always in the best hands.
We work hard to maximise your occupancy and income. We’ve developed our own pricing software that’s designed to get you the best return on your short let property. By analysing real-time data, including seasonality and market demand, we’re able to automate pricing that maximises occupancy and optimises the nightly rate. For long lets, we negotiate the best monthly rate for you in line with current market rates, simply leaving you to enjoy your earnings.
We’re committed to going green. We’ve introduced a number of initiatives across the business to meet our sustainability goals, including eco-friendly partnerships and amenities, such as compostable coffee pods and electric, carbon neutral vehicles.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a responsible and dedicated individual to join our team as a Housekeeper.
- Ensure all cleaning is delivered to expected and agreed-on standards
- Clean apartments according to the procedures and policies set by CR
- Maintain cleaning equipment in good working condition
- Report any loss/damage to linen, furniture, fixtures or equipment missing
- Report any engineering/maintenance defects to Housekeeping
- Fill up the report with user-friendly software accordingly to the checklist
- Liaise with management on any current issues
Qualifications and experience:
- Communicative English level, both verbal and written (essential)
- Previous experience in hospitality
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Set up as self-employed
- Phone with the internet
- Driving licence (beneficial but not essential)
- Own vehicle (beneficial but not essential)
- Join an exciting industry and a fast-growing start-up
- 15% discount in our City Relay properties for friends and family
- Who doesn’t like a birthday cake?! We buy the best cakes
- Day off on the week of your birthday
- Working with an amazing team
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.